Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Such a patience day I have..=)

Last night I was studying the sej and bm..Something shock I receive tat is the GF kelly chan tat I say tat she pass away liao de right..she find me..I was shock man...I thought I saw ghost...I get so much news tat she is death and I was sad for the whole month de lo...den sudddenly she find me..OMG la...hehe is ok la just like chat back all tat lo...but I dono wan to do I dono wan to call back her my gf or wat la.haiz..so din care wat la I just keep study and normal answer her ba..hehe =)!!
Today is exam day a!! This morning is exam for the Bm and sejarah...Today the bm like still easy for me hehe but I feel tat I like till a bit blur la..Aiya just tembak only la..today my mood still ok ok de la...just keep on study for it de la..Haiz seeing everything like keep on change de..Don like to talk much already la me..just keep on study all tat lo..
Just now tuition class quite good becoz I quite understand the teacher teaching de..hehe just like have a small chat only..din talk much wit them today a becoz I wan to concentrate to the study jor don wan keep on play..when go home time..we miss the bus...I don wan to run over and make till kah kheng not happy..haiz..I also dono why he have so little patience de so just din chat and stand each side den he cannot tahan den go sit train and go home..Oh my bus come den I went up and sms wit Her(***** ***)..But she like don wan to chat wit me..haiz..how a ...may be my destiny is going back to my gf izit??hmm dono a...
Now reach home le la...later go bath and go pasar malam change dvd oh..hehe ok la..write till here lo...hope my mood will recover soon oh..hehe

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com