Friday, June 20, 2008

The Miserable Day I ever had...

Today morning wake up tat time quite suffer....last night think a lot of thing a....feel tat I wan to give up on her but dono why I cant lo....haiz.... early morning eat my breakfast at canteen again wit some fren..Today i lost jor 20 buck becoz go play wit fren on football...wuwuwu so sad la..but ok la... take it as a experience lo...later on reach class just like normal study ba and chit chat fren...
Justin me and kah kheng in one table and chat again...we chat alot today but I cant rmb wat we chat liao...hehe so noob la me... after bla go PE play badminton all tat.... today is my last day of duties as a prefect becoz after tat I going to sit exam so need to stop it liao...Phew feel tat can stop from tat la becoz dono why I last night don wish to do but later when come to ending I feel it can be longer lo...
Life is like tat de ba I think...Things u have but u dono how to appreciate , but when is gone U just keep on think of it why last time being so stubborn for it..haiz...just like my this few day...Feeling not happy missing her think of her...When the day will come or it never came from the begining till the end...All is just my own thinking and feeling only...Today mood just ok ba not happy and not very sad...
Today I play badminton wit some fren after school...Is kinda nice de la but dono why today my condition not very good...Feel tat I am lost in direction already...where I should go or what I should do..After the match my mom fetch my 2 fren home...when I reach Sungai long...I pass by her house...I feel tat I can stop aside and see her from far...as long can see her everyday is very statify for me liao...hehe
Now don think so much ba....going to exam lo study hard la...guy wish u good luck ya...keong justin kheng seng on and wen sheng a...study hard...exspecially wen sheng a...I know u wish to help ur mom so u wish to quite from school...but hope u know study hard from now and later go get a better job wit a better result to make ur mom proud of u and not disappointed on u la..Today wat I can do is help u do ur ART the project liao lo...hopw u don think so much and study la...May GOD bless u ba...good luck bro...
So funny thing I meet today is when I was helping wen sheng...I meet2 fren tat is mee kee and elaine ....They 2 we hard working studying the SC...I was curious why they study at there..I dono oh..hehe,..later on I have a short chat wit them I only know tat they don Understand the Sc and call me...I was stund at first but later on I try to teach them some ba...Just try only oh..I din act pro but I just helping wat I know only..hehe wish u to can score A in Sc but fail jor don find me a...hehe
Ok la I write till here la....phew!!! hope my dream come true and can score on second term ba...hehe =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com