Friday, June 27, 2008

The most enjoy and happy day for my exam day..hehe!! =)

Today is a very happy day a...becoz!
last night I keep on memorise my Moral the Nilai...hehe I work so hard and lastly I can de la..hehe haha...first reach school got to canteen eat and then later study...so sad la...Give karim dimerit a..whole year first time a..somemore is prefect a.. u say die or not a..stupid de wo..somemore hear the principal sing song..not sien de meh..keep on say other parent at there eat breakfast and they pay school fee...I also eat and study only ma..I also not playing at there...where can like tat de oh ..suck la..I now no pay school fee meh..I feel at canteen I only can study ma...fine...I good don argue wit u all..hngh..hehe
After tat I at class study moral again..hehe din study math a..my math test a..so funny la..can jump sea jor becoz I like keep on tembak de..hehe so nice la when tembak but now dono can get C7 or not...hmm suan le ba.. I try my best den can la...when lunch time I don go eat a..keep fit again a..hehe but don see I thin de..haiz sad la..hehe I at there wit ah seng study moral a...Walau eh I so stress and suddenly forget everything a..scare die me a...hmm one thing happen again a..haha...while we study she and he at there again..but he don wan to choi her anymore..may be she promise her mom jor gua..hehe so funny la them..I know she keep on look at him and smile only la..damn funny one lo...hehe don care them la...
I study till the last minutes a..wao so scare..but I try to clam down a... den go in exam a...first time..first time a!!! I done the moral by myself a!! aha... I really so happy lo..cant belive I can do so..But I don hope for good result la...at least B like tat de ok de la...hehe..haiz go home wit a good mood and so happy la..dono why la..really happy la..hehe
Oh ya just now morning fei li say thing wit me a..hehe so funny la...I also dono she know I got blog de la..hehe so we keep on chat many thing la..say somethin like she give people steal phone la..My past gf past away la and most important is the eng paper 2..hehe I write the story all tat a...hehe aiya zhong zi is funny good and nice la...
Today situation are got nice and better...And from today onward never being sad or boring and just being CRAZY de oh..hehe ok la...end till here la..tomorrow sat a..can go out la..no need so stress for exam de la...hehe.. ok la.. I end till here la..I know I today write till blur blur de..but I and so happy and active now..hehe from now start....new Era KiDz reborn!!!hehe sot plak la@@

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com