Saturday, June 28, 2008

I cannot do that..I think I can control myself de...hehe..I won do wat I been done again..hehe =)

I just now seeing movie...
One of my fren send me some exam paper tips...
I actually very wish to open it to see and read de so tat I no need to study lo..last time everytime I get it or i will find way to do easy job de...but dono why this time I get so big tips I also don wan to see or do de...by doing tat I sure can get A in second term even can get 90++ de but I dono why I don wan to do tat...My heart din think of it to see....I think I better delete now ...haiz..although I miss this kind of good but I think is a evil for me if I do so...by this tips I can get A in exam but I don think if I like tat I can fail in spm..Like tis time exam for Moral..I din take paper go in like last year the exam and the first term..I know I and wrong but this term exam this moral test I do it by myself I go study the Nilai and remember it...I write out it at the back of the paper and use it as a relevan ans..tat time I was very happy to de moral test..I never do a exam paper wish such a happy mood...although I think I won get good mark in exam becoz I know I write so wrong word so will wrong de..but I know I can score and by myself de...hehe I am so happy...So I also must liky my moral like tat to my ICT and other paper..I rmb on the math paper 1...I got see salwa de but I din even change one becoz I dono how to do is all my wrong I don wan to make it as a normal jor so I don wan copy..Although I saw it but I also won copy de...Now ICT I must try myself..I don wan see it and I don wan like last year copy...hehe...I know I am wrong...If u all wan to tell teacher after seeing my blog I will admit de..I wan to be a people who can be trusted by people and don wan to be a people who don admit when I do wrong..
After saying all my heart word I was so happy...I will study hard on the SPM paper..Although time is not enough but I will try my best de...Fail one time nevermind...As long I try my best den can la..hehe..ok la..don write la...bye...hehe so nice la me...=)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com