Saturday, June 21, 2008

My smile is lost....where are you???

This morning I actully have tuition but dono why I can wake up so late to tuition...When wake up my mood are not really good so when reach till the tuition centre I din hear much wat the is teaching about...when my fren talk to me I can even care about wat they say and just simply ans them la....haiz this few day many prob and thing has already happen...after tuition I wit some fren went to eat lunch but I at there din talk much just a bit and eat my food...
Later on we go to TS to bought cinema ticket...haiz tat time I also not in good condition just smile and talk to them...I cant smile the whole day... later on peegy meet her 2 fren...is girl but dono why tat time I not intrest in girl anymore...Just keep on think of her only..but she like don border about la..so sad de but is ok de la..I can handle becoz wat I need to do is just patient only..
hmm just walk there and here is kinda shit lame la... I dono what am I talking about and doing wat also...something wrong la me.. hmmmm....
When at cinema seeing the Incredible HUCK tat time..I feeling like uncomfortable to see the show la..feeling something on the heart tat cant look out for something so I just tahan till the movie end la...haiz after the show...my face is nothing but I dono why I like dono wat to talk and cant talk de...They start to not happy all tat jor..Not I don wan talk but I like cant open mouth de la..haiz don talk all tat jor la....
Around 5 30 we at the tuition centre there to have extra class..I quite understand since he teach us slowly and in a small group...When I tell teacher got prob on memorise..he say help me to count my luck..Wao tat time I was scare..teacher told me tat I start to talk alot and hurt many people..I also feel tat now start to talk much..he call me to change so I from now start..Later on he say tat I am not patient enough and wan everything to rush very fast...so din really remember wat I study haiz...he teach me something tat is pray before study anything..I need to relax only can study well and can remember wat I study before..
So now I wat also need to change liao... be more patience , talk less wit fren , and pray before study and exam...hope goods come to me and bad when away la....hehe...today don wan talk about my personal la...I know she no feel to me..but one thing I can do tat is wait and try my best...don give up easily lo..hehe ok la I stop till here...after say all this I feel I am relax now...hehe

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com