Thursday, January 7, 2010

What I realise when I heard the comment ......

Wao~~ it been a long time that I not updating my blog...hehe
HOHOHOHO~~
Many things has happen again.
I am in an relationship now but is that a good matters???
Wat I know is , I am going to left down my old concept
and carry out my life wit new concept..
as a famous STARS say , use the key hole to see the world
and bla~~~
That really bring me into a new world when I open up the door to see world.
wat I see last time throw the key hole are small
but when I open up the door to see the world,
Everything bring me different and every moment brings me a moment.
That the time I am start to change my attitude....
As wat I had promise before ,
If I am in a relationship , I hope is a long term for me
and even hope is the last one for me...
I feel not to have anymore gf and just the only one...
Put down the past and start everything freshly...
Think onward positive and throw down the old concept.
Hmmm~~
This years I am 19 ,
so I should be grown up to be a man...
Shouldnt think like small boy but can act like litle kidz....hahahahahaha
Hmmm exam is around the corner,
I have to start study..
I don wish to have a really good result either fail,
but I just wan tat I have everytthing pass through
and get my diploma...
Having a cert and wearing a square hat
snapping photo wit my family is something i wish to do so..
Even hope to graduate wit my fren along....
wat I really wan to say is
Thanks to my PARENT for woking hard on me..
and even to the LORD in the sky looking at us..
before that I wouls blame him/her for giving me such path life ,
but when i waken up , i feel that this is wat life mean..
Everyone have different path and different difficulties...
SO~~
wat I wan to say is , work hard everyone ......

Nothing is impossible in this world...
Thanks to my family , my fren and my gf..
everyone is looking after me ,....
Thanks and Regards from (TAN LENG KIAT)
I love everyone exspecially my family and Gf....

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com