Sunday, January 17, 2010

The day of 14 January 2010...

This is the day that is no longer be a happy day~~
At last I am understand about everything...
I am the one which is being give up away...
few day ago I know that by giving each other time
and work more harder ,
there are a solution that can be together...
yesterday I book her for half and hour to dicsuss
but I din appear becoz last night my fren told me alot ...
At last I understand and I know I should let her breath...
Let her process everything and balance back everything..
but Wat I know is everything is already end since early...
We had a short conversation just now and she told me everything...
She is actually not that much feeling on me only...
no matter how hard i work on it ,
End with the same thing...
She still have to leave me....

haiz... She tell some lies to me...
but I cant totally blame her...
Now wan to blame wat also cant...
Thanks for she willing to tell the truth today
and not in future....
As wat she said , short term better den long term sadness...
I totally cannot accept the real fact
but!
nothing I can do and say anymore...
What I can do now is just wish she all the best ,
study for herself and most important TAKE CARE~~
Hmmm
Hope from that minutes we stop the conversation...
There are no one like me so annoying disturb her everytime,
causing her problem , make her stressful and sad...
I am sorry for I am being a good boy fren ...
But this word I dare not to tell her by my mouth
becoz~
I feel that wat ever I say to her ,
i think is already just a craps...
I am to serious on someone again !!
What I have is just some sweet , nice and crazy memoris...
everything is keep inside and wat I can display here for memoris,
is one Of our together photo..

Haiz~~
being fren or not is not important anymore
is just that when we face each other..
i think we are new to each other...
PHEW~~
Is a sad day for me...
I should sense it early becoz few day ago
she is being cool to me ,
but never mind , at last everyting is clean and clear...
we seperated very peachfully and we din argue anything...
Although is me the one which unacceptable,
but I still have to respect her decision...
Everything is being fate!! may be I am not the Mr Right for her...
Hmmm
New year is coming,
so I have to study hard for exam,
after exam go trip to put down everything ,
go buy my new year red polo t-shirt,
and I have to work study and study hard...
Future will be moer brigther it do my jobs...
Hope can be more optimun and positive ba..
jia you Jia you~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com