Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hmmm Need more time lo~~

Is already few day....
Still cannot forget or give up???
Hmmm
My fren keep on teasing me everyday..
Halo..
Totally malu la if like tat...
Hmmm
today when to UCSI attend their class..
Is totally different from my college..
there is jst like u got money ,
U can do anything...
hahahahaha..
After that , evening I decide to go low yat..
Go wit ren and jack...
Wao...
Ren take my photo key chain ..
Is my photo and hers..
He take it and throw far far..
scolding me that pass den let it pass...
I feel like scold him from doing that..
But lastly I just ignore becoz
I don wan to think about pass...
is not in good feeling but still have to shop..
WAO>>>
I can use money already...hehe

I wan to buy a phone le..
but I do jor few hour survey also no phone for me to buy...
hmmm!!
so boring de lo...

My mind is still in her...
Wat happen to me...
Sudah "BEBERAPA" day jor...
Still cannot give up or is just not happy????
Everytime talks about my pass ,
My fren will scold...
haiz...
pls la... I sudah biasa ma...
alway talk my gf so susah wan forget de...hahahaha
no choice , people to many disadvantages
let me show of....hahahaha
I today also dono wat I talking about...haha
Good nitez ba...hehe
tomorrow got mms exam..
Good luck to everyone...haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com