Sunday, January 10, 2010

Too craziiii ...... hehe

Yesterday I have did something unexpected...haha
Yesterday morning run to fetch my girl ,
Then rush to my office to buy battery and photostep some notez...
AFter that ,
I went to my ex working pub to have lunch..

After lunch ,
I am to crazy that decide to go genting ...
It start from 3 pm sit bus to genting..
and come sit back the bus on 530 pm...haha
Oh my god..
Crazy man..
We reach there 4 something , snap some photo 
take some wind and then go home...haha
To sot jor~!!!!.....
At the cable car, and uncle and aunty sit beside me
and 1 indian family sit behind us..
Oh my ....His father was keep on moving here and there..
Come on man... pls~~~!!
sit steady la...I am afraid we would drop from the moutain la..
Haiyo..
The aunty keep on scold the indian guy...haha
That time everyone was keep quite and go through it..
My girl seat quietly all along the trip...hmmmhaha
After that , On the way home,
I almost beng on a police car and I get saman...
come on man,
It was not my wrong but I forgotten to bring my Ic...
So no choice ,,,,,
just bayar rasuah only ba...Rm 40 ringgit...hmmm
suan le ba..
At night ~~
I went to neway karaoke wit my colleague ..
It wat steven and elaine birthday...haha
we sing song and suddenly change the atmostphere into clubbing..
putting all the RnB song and I am the DJ of the night....haha...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com