Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am to mad...sot sot dei jor...

Today mms paper ...
is totally mad... I dono some of it..
Sei jor..
i am afraid...
Today eat bak gut teh wit keong ren and keong zai..
Wao..
We eat alot and cost 70 ringgit...hahahahahahaha
to expensive le ba...
but full till vomit le lo..haha
hmmm just now go yam cha that time..
I wit jack and ren already crazy super sot..
We keep on tlak crap , teasing
and laugh till like hell...
Oh man..
I been so long din luagh till so crazy  and happy jor..haha
Hmmm
Sei wey ru , everytime see me den say me
Say my face very 'jie' and like vampire..
halo , this is call study till not enough sleep okay!!
Me is good student lai de...hahahaha
Hmmm don thinks other and think coming...hahahahaha
Oldsong name 21guns are nice to..
Hear it and enjoy...hehe
oh ya!!
I wan to go shopping tomorrow ,
buy shirt , see car , jalan jalan and wait finish my exam
and I can goHOLIDAY~~~
Yeah ho.....hahahahahaha
SOT JOR!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com