Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Alright!! pass is pass so Now is NaW!!!

Hmmm At last i understand and know it~~
haha!!
Okay past is past and now is NaW!!
De past has leave , i finally is new!
hmmm
forget it le lo , I don wan blur jor!!
CNY is here and tomorrow is my last exam!
I have to change and be more playful~~
In this world if i still don play den I will be sorry..
So let hang out and enjoy it~~
Before that something is keep on stopping me..
I alway hear my heart to do and my feeling to follow
But
NAW~~ bybye!
since they day end up my part,
I am the another man!!!
Forcing and misunderstanding is causing other in trouble,
I finally understand wat u are and wat u wan!
Ok from this minutes 7.27pm start!!!
We have no linkage and I won do anything like last time..
We are just a "friend" only!!
So....

we are walking de different ways...haha
I won care about wat u did and as well u to me!!
Once a fren alway a fren....
From now , i would straight to everyone!!
I willing to help but see is it worth it or not!
I would think before I action~~
try to belive in someone lo!!
I must be a Hou yan!! hahahahahaha
Alrigh end here!! will update soon...byez

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com