Friday, January 8, 2010

Not having good feeling and kinda moody...

Haiz!!
Being force to write sad story again..
I realise that someone is actually not beliving in me..
I try to be better and change from the past and be more different..
but ~~
They heard some bad pass about me and forever judge me wit the same concept..
Haiz..
I am freaking not in good mood now...
Why you can think me is such a person...
I hate all this becoz U are not belive in me ..
Alway think that I would do this and that...
If don belive in me...
Why we wan to know each others...
Why we wan to talk to each others
and why wan to pretend on me...
Pls...
I hate the feeling pass on me and
Dey thing I heard from u....
OKAY~~
since not beliving in me..
Just take me is a bad guy, prevert , killer , maniac , cruel , and others la..
I feel like stop communicate wit you becoz
u are the one 1 belive the most
but u let me know tat U are not beliving in me at all...
haiz....Fine~~
just let it be ba~~~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com