Friday, January 22, 2010

Suffer suffer suffer~~~

Yesterday i go work wit my father..
My uncle sick so I have to replace..
Hmmm
It been 6 years i din follow my dad go to work...
hmm everything has change lot..
The customer are getting lesser
and the income are less too..
May be this is wat people life are ba....
I dream on something last night...
Haiz....
SO i have to work hard ba..
I feel that without money i am nothing..
So I have to work hard to find money...
Now wat I see is Wey ru and her bf...
They are seperate already...
Why!! why they got chance don appreciate le...
Hmmm...
I am sad when seeing such situation...
I am being fate no chance but they have..
Why dey wan to do it??? why wo...
I wan also don have...
I start feel that I no gf wit me i am alone...
I start feel she is my part and parcel...
Stop fooling around and wan to serious...
but~ end nothing...haiz...
Why why why!!!
Why she can think more on positive side wo ...
settle her side and recover wit my side...
I alos don wan anything....
I am totally through and through on her..
This time I am in deep shit...
This few night I dream alot ~~
But everything is just a dream to me only...
haiz... single single!!

Why can let me in couple wit T.O.I.L!!
hmmm
chinese new year is around...
I wan to cat my room jor...
since tomorrow nothing to do den i have to do...
Till now also no positive before..
WTF!!! hahahahahahaha...
just trying to divert my sad feeling only..
actually I am not happy at all...
SAD~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com