Friday, January 15, 2010

The end~~

Phew~~
I came to single again...
Oh!!
I could not accept the truth ...
My heart are painful and it push my tears out from my eye...
I am deeply injuried now...
I feel that if te day i saw her ,
I would cry out in front of it and left...
I just feel like stop doing everything and go away now!!
The moment i knew it ,
I just like being puck by a knife deeply into my heart...
Keep on bleeding non-stop~~
My brain gone blank and I am speechless...
Alway think that being good and nice
but lastly end up something that hurt deepy..
cry out tonight and tomorrow is a new day for me....
As wat i been promise before ,
After this girl , I wouls stop chasing others
but, end up nothing and I think is time to stop...
Put so much effort and feeling on it
to be the best ....
but don expect it turn into like this..
PLS WAKE UP TAN LENG KIAT!!!!
The memoris we had the joy we had
is now a past to me.....
I dono how much we love each other
and we are trying to take care each other
but now everything is turning to asch...
Thank you for being all this to me ,
caring , concern , playful and others
Wish u live happily and be more mature on think...
Don alway go out late and stop argue wit ur family anymore...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com