Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mix and match story!!

Haiz.....
Everything the first thing I wan to write blog ,
My brain will ask me to say "haiz" first..
I have to much problem and stress already..
Think back turn back to see....
I have many unhappy pass...
I don understand at all...Hmmm~~
My family , my fren , financial and lastly my girl..
family is settle ,
fren is normal ,
financial is okay
but girl fren is zero !!
haha!!
I am just 19 okay..
Many chance but no choice ..
I nge nge wan to chase back a..
ahahaha!! blow a~~
Wee
err I dono wat happen to me..
to sot jor...haha
yesterday I go pinch back my ear hole again..
oMg..
I am lala again...Not la actually!!
I wan to be a cool and handsome de "fei chai"...haha
So bought a diamond ear ring and wait to change..
Hmm left few shirt to buy and lastly
I wan to dye my hair!! hahahaha
I wan to make it Red ma!!
Red hot boy!!
Mr banana Red boy...woohooo
Oh ya
i went to watch tiger woohoo..
is kinda funny...hahaha
I wit my 3 brother pergi..
We are crazy enough.. we together buy polo t shirt..haha
I bought pink ,
keong bought green,
jack bought blue,
and Ren bought light pink..haha
OMG!!
Really sot jor...hahahahaha
Hmmm I finally transform to new richy guy jor..
I have to care my imej and have to life like prince..Haha!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com