Monday, December 21, 2009

Let me be a Call-Man...

Many things has happen on it
recently I made some new fren,
They are Digi event but as well as a call-man....
I feel that is time for me to be a Call-Man work as part time..
Hope can mades some money on it lo...hahahaha
Just now , I was date for yam cha and when I reach ,
My fren tell me he have accident at near by there...
That time I din think anything and just call out my other fren
And rush to the scene...
oh man!!

I was driving damn fast and keep on 'sip' here and there...
Wat my sifu tell me is when got case , must drive fast
and must totally becareful when speed , if not...haha
I will "bang"....
I reach the scene , that sohai take my fren phone ,Ic and Lisence...
I straight park my car on the road there , and talk face to face..
We keng for awhile and I feel like I am going to punch him kau kau...
Feel good he don dare to scold back or shout and just talk nicely to me..
I shouted at him and ask him to give back everything..
Suddenly my fren father came ,
He keep on counsell to him and I snap some photo and call my fren..
Tat time , I not worried at all and ready for everything..
I feel that I should be more brave staying in this world..
So I don have to worried...
my fren told me that when we 2 car reach the scene,
the 3 guy get shock by seeing their face..
We just drop off aside and get ready for everything.
Hmmm I think I should get a baseball stick lo..
Alright stop it ,
talk bout others.........hahahahahaha
let talk about something nice and happy..
Nowadays , I talk a lot to my fren...
It nice and happy ,
make me feel more confident and happy that before..
Although anything has happen upon me ,
but I feel that everything can be solve de...haha
Thank you to someone willing to sms and accompany~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com