Monday, January 25, 2010

24th of january~~

24 of every month is very meaningful for me..
but how much meaning is it also turn up nothing...
hehehehe~~

Alright , plan and think a lot alos end up blank..
Why don we happily eenjoy everyday le???
Today is my shopping day...
My partner for today is my company accountant..
Madeline Chow!!
We are date to go for mid valley ,
but I reach there is totally full..
so we turn to sunway..
but when I almost reach ,
Is totally jam!!
OMG~~
So no choice ,
We got to go TIME SQUARE...hehe
I never truthly follow a girl go shopping..
I at last realise that why girl need to shop so long..
At last I understand...
Dey keep on do research and think before they buy..
Although is tough for the whole day but I learn something..
is my Patience!!
I din complain and just follow her go here and there..
I must learn to be more patience so I can go shop wit my future gf..
Mostly of girl don like guy to follow becoz they know guy are inpatience...
but dono why , I today can do it...
I shop for around 5 five hours ,
Go up and down , try here and there...
Around 6 , is time for me to buy...hahahaha
I shop so long i just bought a short pant...
hmmm is kinda nice becoz from her comment...haha
first time get comment from girl when i buy pant...

normally is my family only!!hahahaha
Is really tired becoz my leg is getting pain and cramp..
but I totally enjoy the day becoz I can learn alot..
how to see a girl choose and pick..
Is totally lot to learn...
I start to feel I like to go shopping wit girls...
becoz train my patience and help me to think and considere...
train my taste and teach me mix and match!!
Wao that nice...
Somemore one thing tat is can learn to be gentlemen...haha
She bought a lot so I have to take for her..
GRR!!!
No choice la , cant find partner out , so have to help her...haha
Anyway , a nice day today although there are some sad memoris..
but gone soon and enjoy shop today...
Phew!!
i am so tired la , my leg are cramp and tired..
but I learn a lot... shop wit girl is nice and I like it...hahahaha

hope to have chance wit someone i like or frenzz
haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com