Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hmmm okay fine!!

Wao since u had write till like tat....
sudah tak ada comment lo...
hehehehe!!
Thank u for being cruel that break my heart~~
Hmmm
I think i should wake up lo...
people no interest in here already why still wan wait!!
wait wat shit la!!
hahahahaha....
As long everyone is happy den can lo...
After this story from here i finally wake!!
hehehehehe
suan la... wait also not allow...
so just continues ba...
hahahahaha i recently mix some new fren..
thanks for concern about me..
i am fine now!! really~~
Recover already...hahahaha
Alright ,
chinese new year is near..haha
Let come celebrate man!! hahahaha
Err this fri I going to PD lo..
Hope is a nice trip man..!!
Next week go genting wit few classmate..
hope is nice to..
actually is volleyball fren ,
but some cannot so we change to after cny only go..
OMG!!
go so many time..sien de la...haha
Ok!!
I must go travel alot..
March or May must go Redang!!
Find girl at there..haha..
no la...!!

sei bryan... keep on teach me be Fa Fit!!
sei zai bao a...
just now have nice tea wit liz teng , bryan and shaun..
Thanks for the joke and crap..
appreciate so much...haha!!
I am mr Banana la la zai!! haha
Lastly to say is!!
I FINISH EXAM LO!!!!!
yeahooo~~~hahaha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com