Sunday, August 17, 2008

dissapointed day but at least happy!

Today wake u at morning a becoz cant sleep well,
dono wat happen a??
don care la...
when out eat wit family and go to pray for my grandma in law
after tat when home and rest there
see movie whole day and be a mad guy there...hehe
at night waiting to see Lee chong wei badminton competition
wao his condition today are not really good
haiz he lost already..
I seen him facing to much stress and pressure
when he get the silver
he cry..I can see he keep on rub his eye
Is ok gor..u can do more better!!
After tat event ,
I chat wit my fren at msn..
Tat time not really feel good becoz like lack of thing
haiz!!
This feeling alway come de la
suan la...
just think tomorrow will be a better day..hehe
=)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com