Monday, August 4, 2008

Funny and suffer day!!

Today at school wit fren chat alot of stuff!!
Is so funny man..talk a lot of crap..
But unfortunately my asma attack me..
Argh!!
My medicine are finish...
Oh man..Is suffer but is ok ...
I sit there and breath slowly for 20 minutes...
I feel like wan to die jor a...
But after tat I feel better a...
No need die a..can breath back...
Reach home faster bath den buy medicine a..
If not I really die faster tim a..
after tat have diiner and chat wit fren...
Chat wit the cute cute angel..
she is a banana girl...hehe
Damn cute one....
i also dono how to make fren wit her de..haha
Den
I went to book shop buy book de..
Dono wat stpid book shop la..
No book de wa...shit!!
At night msn wit fren a...so nice..
chat wit Ex which study at Pandan Indah de..hehe
So long din chat wit her de la..
still tat funny and nice..hehe
suan la..pass jor a!!haha
Now hearing song wit my new stero...
Is cool man...haha
I like it so much..haha
Ok la..late la..
after finish go sleep lo..=)
bubai!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com