Sunday, August 10, 2008

Feeling not happy around 11 55 pm!!

Just now I was watching volleyball competition
Tat time is almost end tat JAPAN verses USA
USA won the game
after tat I go back my fren to see frenster and msn
I saw many people pic and profile
I cant like them to have so many fren
Cant have a group of fren tat are together alway
cant have a fren tat I can look for when I and in trouble
Just like last night
I cant find anyone for it..
It really a sad case
Nothing I can do beside driving my bike go there and here
haiz!!
Izit my life are like tat
Not even a fren tat I can find when I need them
Really not in good mood now
becoz I just boring looking at the screen
No fren No contact No thing for me to cure it
Everytime say my fren call me brother take me as brother
But I don feel it is true
I am just a instrument for them to use
When need me dey find me when not den throw me away!!
haiz!!
Come on man..I don wan live like tat man
I don have Gf is ok
but I can live without fren!!
my life should change
I don wan to be alone just like tat..
Hope I got a good fren tat can let me call as brotherhood de
phew!! not happy till now..
go see volleyball competition again la..
=( =( pls go away la!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com