Wednesday, August 13, 2008

!!!! =)

At school a lot of my fren were checking for the PLKN de..
haha a lot of them kena le..
Haizx I wan to go la but dey din choose me for it
hmm!!
suan la , becoz is already decide de
morning at school chat wit fren la and plan for the present de
go there and here also must take care
becoz scare it be shown by other
Is so nice becoz we do a lot of thing on it.
Never mind I tomorrow post up the pic haha...
It so nice.. u can belive it...
becoz is a nice and fantastic present for him...
Jk u are dying soon de la...wahaha
Today din play much volleyball becoz is full...
so just play a few game den rest le la
Don care tat la..go die la..haha
At home eat some food and then when to sleep..
so tired la , dono why nowaday keep on so tired de?
Wake up at night and first thing is eat dinner first becoz going late
I just ate a bit only becoz not really hungry le
I wan to keep fit la..
but alway just half way
so now cannot jor
must keep so tat wahaha don write here
Oh ya this morning a my van uncle was very angry and fierce
I think he had a bit argue wit the another uncle
he throw his phone away and drive very fast
I feel very scare and just cant sleep on the van
haha noob la...drive so fast wan die meh?hehe
hmm I just now went to ask chy mun wan to go to Prom night or not
she wan to go but not sure on the tat free
so I help book for tat..
She is my old school mate..
Last time she use to be funny and lembik de
but Now!!
wao!! is different from wat we know de
360 degree change
hehe
Ok la..My mind keep think if don study sure die de la..
so now need to start to take sometime to study liao
If not...bubai de la...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com