Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hot weather and blur day...hmmm =(

Today a...so hot la man...haha
Whole day run up and down to call teacher on the switch..
Keep on jump switch de la..
shit!!haha
Haiz...know a lot of story about fren de..
Wat the hell is this world...
hehe I get new tat yen lai was dating ...
It was so happy tat time to know it..haha becoz..
AIyer long story to say about tat...
need to check back my dairy..
But funny to know he just broke up this morning..haha
dono how they think de...
At tuition centre I wit peggy and KK play kelly leh..
We send her photo wit other boy hug de..
Make her nervous becoz her bf beside her..
haha we purposely make her de..
she keep on beg us all tat..
SO funny seeing her like tat
but I don use to be happy a bout it...
Dono why nowaday seen ok but my heart keep on turning..
How de oh??
dono leh..haiz..don think la..
Don be moody and sad den can..
Let it turn ask u like la..haha
bubai!!
Dono wat I write also haiz

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com