Thursday, August 14, 2008

Angry and annoying day!!

Wah!!
This morning the first step I step in the class
The first thing I hear is a lot of bad word from a girl scold 2 fren
U scold like normal ok la...
scold till like wan to kill people a...
Eh I know people is wrong becoz other remind a lot
but I know wat is call suddenly forget
Is not purposely de lo
Tat time a I really mm song jor de lo
I just now only think why I don help him pay and diu back her
Wat kind of people li de oh
Girl somemore so rude
Really very sad tat the people is her and is suck
Need like tat or not
scold till wan to eat up people meh
ok la...this one pass den suan liao
I Just now night receive fren message at msn
About her again!!
this one is about Justin wallet.
After school she take justin wallet and don wan to return it
Justin ask Kah Kheng to take it back
but when at there KK give her scold
she say not ur and non of ur business lo
KK say her face reaction a really suck one
KK really angry and go away
he at msn told me a lot about her de...
Haiz hearing all this is really suck la...where got people like tat one
Justin don dare to ask back so ask KK
but
kena scold leh!!
I mau scold back her la...where got girl like tat de
I really hate such a 'BITCH' de lo
First time I scold a girl wit bitch....hmmm
I really scare cannot tahan and scold back her till she cry
My fren not like tat give she scold de
not happy den don simply scold people la...toy a!!
I really sorry to write her about her story..
but I cant control jor
Just past few day give her boy Fly..
at first I dono why but I know why already
the boy don like her
I also say de la...I already choose wrong
U still mau macam tu ke?
Gambateh guy..ur better gf is coming de la...
If u at here today U will 99% regret like me when u know the situation
Really FUCK a!!haha
sorry but really have to write hehe
ok la...phew!!
I am done
tomorrow celebrate keong birthday
should be happy de..hehe=)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com