Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Phew!! damn moody la...

Today at sejarah time..
I angry the teacher...I was doing her work and being highliting the note
KK is talking and I just hearing
The whole class was talking and not making noice
she from behind suddenly throw her marker to my back
U know wat??
She say me talking and making noice
I scold back loud loud I din talk la...I was the only one hear ur sub
and do wat u say de la...
I scold a loud foul language in cantonese
and I don care her jor...
The whole class was noisy and blame me
I din even talk la
I keep all the sejarah book and don care her
I do my stuff and take off my tie
I dono why tat time I was so angry la
she also don wan teach already...
After the class she pull me go out countselling and talk to me
I know she wan to explain
but I din angry her dono why but I just don wan to talk wit her only
just keep on say : 'Ya cikgu'
I din even see her la..don care la..
The whole I just being flip a heart from paper
dono why got this kind of mood la..haha
Ok la..now is night everything is pass already..suan la..
my mouth won say sorry
but in my mouth I already say sorry to the teacher
My mouth won talk but heart already say so...
phew!!=D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com