Sunday, August 3, 2008

Today when to PC fair...wao!! Is amazing man...haha

Today wend to PC fair wit parent a...
Wah is crazy man...The parking at KLCC is really suck man..
all full la...haha
But lucky near the KLCC we found a parking...wahaha
Reach there is full of people..
Is like the stuff are free...
More than a thousand I think...haha all are mad...
wah so many people and so many leng lui..
all are giving out catalog all tat...haha
Is cool man...First time I at there...
Is like everything is new for me..
I bought one new Multimedia speaker!!
Is great the music...I like it a lot..
It make my room the sound go fantastic...hehe
Ok la..end till here ba...
oh ya..today I make a new fren hehe...
she look funny and cute..
Anyway..no intrest in her..just on my old one...haha
Ok la..good nitez..bubai =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com