Saturday, August 16, 2008

Today story...=)

I wake up early morning to think
tat I wan to go school or tuition??
I think very long long long
I found out tat go school need disturb my mom
so go tuition la...Let her rest more la
At tuition there chit chat and study a lot
After tuition!!
Go watch movie wit JK,CS and KK
We watch 'WALL E'
is kinda funny de but a bit boring also de la
JK so good la
first time treat us see half of the movie money
thank to him first!!
After movie we follow CS go buy present and meet justin
At there we went to Gasoline to have a drink
At there eat dinner and play the 'Wood Pieacs'.
Is so nice
But something make us blur is when the bill come
we dono who pay jor
so need to calculate again la
den after tat Bubai and go home everyone.
I was waiting at the bus becoz just finish rain
While I was waiting the rain come agian la..
Oh man I have to go in simply one bus
suddenly 62 is here
thank god for blessing.
I sit bus and when to leisure mall to meet my family,
They at there buy shirt and I was just trying only
They buy I din buy but just try many type
wahaha!!
after reach home and see Olympic la
so nice and now see movie...
I think sleep soon de la
hmm!!
[mood status=75 (good) ] =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com