Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hurm~~ can it be solve?

Recently many things happen again..
OMG~~~~
I am stress toward my work and my relationship..
Hmmm...
Some time does she really understand me..
Alright , last night have a conflict again..
Oh gosh ,
I am tired wit my work , stress and everything 
but cant she just entertain me?
Alright , something has past and settle just let it be..
hope she really get what I tell her on 30/4/2010..
Just now have something again..
I let her have tea wit fren and meet up..
but she till now also don get that I don like 
she go out wit guy...
cant she just understand it...
I tell her how I feel all that,
but she just like feel is fine for her..
Haiz...
I don like the feeling at all that she alway mention guys name..
I am jealous but she still wan to do so..
alway tell me have a girl company while going den at last tell me no..
the girl is not coming along..
I was like.. cant u think of my feeling pls..
How do u feel is I do that to u..
I go out wit a girl ....
What would u think about me..
just now , I was nicely talk to her ,
but she not happy and answer back me..
I was totally down and just forget it...
u enjoy up wit that fren ba..
I feel like not to care or just ignore it..
She dono wat I am feeling at all..
Just forget it la...
She won change or understand me ,
if she still remain on what she wan den she will do..
I am tired to tell out my feeling or how i think anymore..
I feel that I would bored and lazy to say it already..
repeat and repeat...
She wan to do so I have no right...
feeling is on me and not on her...
she won know how does it feel
till I did and she tries it..
I don wish it will happen one day ,
but if she keep on do so ,
I am afraid , 
I will take my responsibility to do what I wan 
without thinking about her feeling..
previously I avoid this and that ,
I care and understand her ,
becoz I wan she to know i respect and care her feeling..
I don hope the day Would come upon to us..

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com