Saturday, May 8, 2010

Putting her down day 2

today wake up at 9 10 am,
i am totally tired because last night sleep at 3 something..
hmmm is a tired day..
I went to klang to set up counter..
den I do my own stuff..
____________________________________________
today still remain the same feeling..
Toward myself..
still will boring and moody life..
Dono why nowadays everything are keep on changing..
I don dare to care about any personal stuff 
or even control or 8 about others..
hmmm
Something recall me back again..
This morning I wit colleague when to eat breakfast..
They order a bow of red bean soup..
RED BEAN soup remind me something back..
Once ,
I was argue wit her at the car about something..
She was upset and feel like crying...
she told me she wan to drink red bean den the she will happy..
That moment I was lying her that don have.
but what I am doing is think where are selling..
All the way we keep quite..
Till I reach Taman Midah , There are selling red bean soup..
She ask me what i am doing ,
at first I don wan to tell , but lastly I told her..
She was totally happy and laugh wit joy..
My feeling was so happy and happy..
but there are no such chances anymore..
At the evening..
Jessie ask me to go Kim Gary..
it recall back something again..
It was the time she date me out to shopping,
that she wanted to buy shoe and shirt..
We have lunch at Kim Gary as well..
I remember she order a set of cheese rice,
fries and coke wit lemon...
She cant finish the food , and told me not to let her order next time..
I was keep smiling when I recall it back..
She like to wasted food ,
but the way she tell me are totally funny and lovely..
It remind me the way she eat ,
the way she react ,
and the thing we discuss..
hmmm ~~~ 
but all this are turning to memoris..
Dono why , every time I went to a place that
we went before it alway remind me something...
no matter where I go , no matter where I am..
there are a lot of memoris came along..
The day I work at Ikano ,
when I go toward Cineleisure ,
Is the place we first hold hand together and snap photo..
anywhere anytime , there are something around me..
Even at office , it remind me call her constantly..
Hurm~~~~
Wanted to put down something is not as easy as I think..
wan someone happy is not as easy as I wan..
There are many things which I don accept ,
but I have to accept it..
I heard 2 something in a time...
没那么简单 and 外面的世界..
The first song alway tell me ,
everything is not as easy as we alway thinks..
just like the first time we together ,
the first time we were separate ,
the second time we together,
the second time we separate,
the third time we together,
and then third time we separate..
all are the path way we have been together..
second song told me about ,
once we have each other..
and
When 1 day she really understand the world outside ,
den she really will understand me more than now..
I not mature as I am ,
but I am as caring as someone parent...
The world are colorful ,
the world have many things,
but when she have seen everything ,
the time she wan to return , 
I will the one which waiting her return , 
and come back toward me..
Is may be a long path for us right now..
or may be there are no such way anymore..
The feeling is here , the available of me are here...
The door are alway waiting for her..
Good nitez..

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com