Saturday, May 22, 2010

/-\ hmmm /-\

In the world , there are many people don understand about their relation..
sometime they could misunderstanding and start argue...
One of it is me myself...
I know that I have some  bad attitude..
Sometime could even misunderstanding..
but actually I just caring..
Everything is new stages for me to change..
but is needed some times to do so..
I slowly and getting know about it..
giving way is something we can maintain the relation..
understand and try to give way..
many people would say that ,
my gf is new and dono anything ,
but I willing to teach her about everything..
We have the same attitude ,
but sometime we tolerate each other..
I know that I did wrong something could make her very angry..
but after that , I would apologize that I am wrong..
but why cant She just forgive..
sometimes she make me gone mad ,
but just easily I forgive ,
not becoz I not angry ,
is just because I don wan have conflict ,
and we can be more happily..
argument is something got for future ,
but there are many bad effect below on it..
I did drop her image in her fren once..
but that time I also wish I won do that..
just the one time ,
she judge my future..
I don even dare to talk in future or past anymore
because there are many sad and sorrow stuff..
I just wanted to happily and nicely pass my life..
cant just everything pass smoothly??
freedom is starting to giving..
slowly slowly give...becoz I know I try my best..
hope it understand my feeling and what i am doing actually..
I don wan argue and fight anymore..
make everyone life so miserable...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com