Friday, May 7, 2010

Putting her down day 1

today ,
consider the first thing I put it down..
Previously is something which it never happen on me..
but it really come true..
I don have choice to choose anymore
and just have to follow the answer to flow..
Is really a tough job for me...
but
many thing is really cannot being force..
Tis morning i wake up at 9 30..
Oh man.. is really a lame day for me..
i last night slept at 3..
but dono why I don feel tired today..
this 2 day don feel hungry don feel like eating..
My weight is dropping..
is emotional and dono why suddenly I will feel very tension..
Something which is wit me and has leave..
I feel that ,
wat important situation , I dono wanted to tell who..
i lost my receiver station..
No one hear me and understand me..
even no one are giving me advice and scold me..
Hmmmm
but what I being told is ,
leave her alone , look for others
don waste my time and not valuable to wait..
is this the hint I get???
but is time to let someone out the world..
chasing someone is easy,
but wan to have a true feeling and love is hard..
but wat really hard is to forget someone
and throw away the feeling which I built it difficultly..
Just try my best to make she happy and myself happy..
let her go and put down the feeling I had..
Something which she already decide ,
what I explain what I do is nothing to her..
I no where to write out all this ,
but just here..
putting down her will be my title..
_______________________________________________
Just now say she written she is very tension..
I don dare to ask and I don have the right to ask..
Just let her know , I am standing opposite to look after her..
I won disturb her , but the worried are all the way to me..
I have no choice to send her a message ,
hope she feel better and can sleep well..
good nitez to her and good nitez to me..
This coming few day before I enter my paradise,
I will be absolutely busy..
Good luck to my work and hope she is fine..

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com