Monday, May 3, 2010

What is it...

Saw somethin which I don feel to read and saw..
The thing I worried lastly come along...
Wat she write is totally hurt..
Even the problm I worried is go clubbing..
the guy is started to ask..
Is it next time I argue than she will go wit him?
I just now at library talk wit some colleague..
they tell me alot and counsel me alot..
Thanks shito , jerry and ricky..
u guys teach me alot and tell me alot
exspecially shito..
thanks you really really so much
and make me more understand..
I feel that sometime I am wrong ,
so I know i should do is apologise..
when I do so ,
she reply..
I am totally happy ,
but when I at home i read her blog..
She is totally make me feel sad and get hurt..
am I not loving her??
is tat funny enough..
If i am not ,
should i care how and I look back for her..
Omg this making me crazy...
actually the problem
is the way she talk make me feel very unhappy and angry
so avoid from argument i cut her line..
write those thing to me..
what she wan me to do..
I call her and ask but she tell me is her feeling words
what is this , If i wan to do this kind ,
i already tell out everything and tell to everyone la..
I care how she feel and think of her..
but she is writing this kind of blog at there..
haiz..
I really feel that what I did is all wrong??
or U don wan me care at all...
I really dono wat u thinking at all..
still can so cool talking to me..
what u wan from me anymore?
I already nicely talk to u...
u wan how o??
haiz...
I am sick already right now..
still at there waiting...
what can I do now?? hmmmm
just wait~~~~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com