Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Relax myself...

Hmm...
i think i should stop writing the story down..
becoz I would influence someone..
Just talk over only...
yesterday I din upload becoz of busy..hehe
have tea wit colleague , den go night club see girl sing song 
den chit chat...
I knew a girl there can 'le le'...
She is from china..
I was shy tat time when she wanted to talk to me..
but lastly we turn up be fren..
I talk alot about my love story to her
and she told me a lot about her family and hometown..
She seen sad when she talk about her stuff..
Sorry I din mean to ask all those..
I ask her why she wan to do such job ,
she told me that ,
when someone needs money , no matter wat job ,
someone have to do as well...
Hmmm they are quite pity as well..
but nothing I can do , just have a cheer of beer ,
and wish her good luck...
When the time I reach home..
Is already 4 am...
OMG~~~ 
What happen to me.. am I mad of it..hehe
hang till so late..
so bad that I let my mom wait me..
When I enter the house , she when out and ask me..
Why so late !! sorry mom..
I though u all slept, sorry...hehe
__________________________________________
So funny thing happen...
Once of my colleague know me is single ,
and one of my ex know me is single..
What they told me is something make me suprise..hehe
They say how come ,
Ur gf look so guai lui and Ting hua de...
WOn do this de lo.. Is it u fly people..hehe
I just laugh back and say nothing la...
Everything will be fine..
but everything is end already..hehe
She is good , guai ad ting hua de a..
everyone is right , just I am not the one only ma..hehe
I have curiousity and naughty de..hehe
But ,
all this is past lo..
Don really put in heart la..
She will have better and be more better..
She is much more better den wat I think of her..
hehe..
All the best to her again lo..
Feel better saying out something ,
but feel more better is she know wat I am saying..hehe
_________________________________________
Today , is a busy day...
and all the time are busy..
happy , emo and funky..hehe
have tea wit my bro ...
Dono why suddenly feel need love and need someone to care..
need someone to scold and say me...
but , don have lo..
so scold myself..hehe
sei chun~~~~ hahahahaha
Aright , 
tomorrow will be my holiday..
I will going to Langkawi now...
Wait for me ya..

Have to fetch my fren ,
go to office send up everything , 
reach home get my stuff ready..
and go for it..yeah~~~~~
I love holiday I love sea 
I love girl I love joy
and most important
I Love SUN~~~~
I will be the sunny boy there..hehe
All night craping only at here...haha
Good nitez and sweet dream..

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com