Sunday, May 9, 2010

putting her down day 3

Today ,
wake up in the morning and go to work..

Though should be a exciting place for me to travel,
but actually not..
Have dim sum at connaught den go straight to klang..
hehe~~~
When the time reach there is totally lame and boring...
No customer at all..hurm~~~
just have gathering and talks about ghost story..
den go shopping when the event ends...
I bought CROCS shoe and some small stuff..
Is wearing to langkawi soon..hehe
____________________________________________
Hmmm , today still remaining the same feeling again..
At the event that time ,
have a small chat wit shito..
Hurmm~~~ is some interesting story
and bout his love story..
Is totally nice and sweet..
Jealousy man...
Just now have tea wit brothers..
Tension and stress again...
after tea , I at parking talk a lot wit jack..
He really lend me his ear,
even an wei me as well..
Thanks..
I even causes her have a bit conflict wit his gf,
becoz his gf call him and wan to talk to him becoz she is down.
opps~~~ me cause him in trouble..
hurm , tells him everything which happen upon me..
dono why the feeling cannot being throw away..
The more I wan to throw , the more is stay harder..
Is deeply and full force on focusing her ,
so the feel is there...
every time I hold the phone ,
I was like wanted to call or wait to receive a call..
but is never rang..
Dono why , 
I still will jealous on certain matter..
cant just look it over..
she seen like wrote a lot of thing towards me...
That show may be I have did something wrong again...
May be I am a hard and she is hard too..
when we bang together..
is hurting each of us..
May be I am not as good as others,
but I wish one day she could understand..
dono why , suddenly feel that I would like to wishing her..
Even support on her work and everything..
Actually what I wanted to put down is actually nothing..
seeing her so happy can go out gathering wit fren ,
seeing her business is good ,
seeing her shop wit fren and plan to hanging out,
I was like totally happy on her as long she happy..
Dono why , I don feel like rejecting or unhappy anymore..
and dono why I feel she will know what she is doing..
Dono why I feel that she will take care herself from that moment..
Now , i alway feel afraid I will do or say wrong things..
So I will thinking deeply first before it..
Some times saw she like facing some problem,
I would send her a message and tell her,
there are someone behind her which care and support..
even though is nothing to her , but it mean a lot to me..
may be she really decide to leave me alone,
but I still there look after her..
Is she as hard as a stone just leave me aside..
don even send or call me..
Is really a hard feeling ,
but I know , I have to accept 
and respect on her..
Although every time feel like putting down ,
but is really really something which challenge me..
I am afraid , this will stay wit me more and more...
Good Nitez and sweet dream...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com