Wednesday, May 5, 2010

hope U understand~~~

I will remember 3/4/2010
This is the day which I being left out...
this is the day which I cant forget
this is the day which make we have to move on my life...
Previous many thing I dono about her..
She don tell ,
SO i totally dono what she want..
I though what I feel that is , is the way she wan
but actually not.
She is good to me ,
give me the priority to give opinion,
follow what I say and What I wan..
never complaint or angry...
but actually she has comment and don likes certain matter...
She still remain silence and just take it..
When I realise all this problem that time
when I wan to know and change tat time..
I think is to late...
Hmmm she lastly choose to leave me..
I wanted to recover ,
but may she really don wan already..
I now only start to know that she is a girl which are like a bird..
wanted to fly out and see the world..
many things she dono and don understand..
From beginning I am wrong becoz
she is living among her fren and family and don even know about outside..
I make a wrong decision to tie up her from beginning..
I should let her do what she wan and let her be..
I am not supportive enough for me..
I feel that I am deeply jealous and own opinion..
Now ,
I don wish to say anything becoz I know ,
if we are fated to be together ,
we will meet up one day..
Now is time to let her go out and meet up the world..
let her know how is the world outside,
and not just staying and dono anything..
from that moment I am awake ,
I should alway support her , no matter what..
All the best to her business , work ,
take care herself when I am not there...
Don get hurt or injuries , don stay up late..
drink more water and rest more..
don over stress and be happy always..
I will be the one standing opposite look after (YOU)~~~
Nothing can do and nothing can say..
just let each of us have a chance to rest and keep on moving..
One thing I wanted to say is...
I previous don really understand her ,
but now I do...
i totally trust her from beginning till end
but just worried only..
May be is really to late to say sorry,
but I have to do so...(sorry)
I did wrong..
I wan to thanks her a lot lot lot~~
becoz previously she really take care me a lot..
give me be the chooser ,
be the one to control and handle..
understand me stay wit me and look after me...
Thank you very much...
wish u all the best and safe all the time..
To my lovely Careo Soh Hooi Voon..
U will always on my heart~~~
Hope one day we can meet up again together..
good Nitez
Listed on (5/5/2010 2.35am)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com