Thursday, May 6, 2010

Get it~~~~

Alright ,
many thing really has happen
and something has really make it clear...
There are no more turning point and should be no regret among us..
The discussion is very clear and the answer I really accept it..
Thank you open my thinking
and sorry for the past..hehe
^^
Previously keep on think that ,
As long don give up , there are chance or way to solve it..
but really sometime something really cannot being force one..
so it the good end here and just keep the memoris in my box..
all the photo and memoris I will write it out and wash it..
keep it nicely in my secret box as a good memoris for me...
______________________________________________________
Yesterday not a good day for me becoz it make me feel unhappy..
but thanks to some brother company me go watch Iron man 2...haha
err is normal only ba...
den yam cha at a old town...muahaha.. crap alot there..
Oh~~~
wuwuwu previously no people company me watch IP Man 2 le..
but today , my boss and colleague company me watch..
really nice la them ..
Hmm this few day work hard sin..
coming sat I will be at klang lo..
got roadshow there..
go so far wo... must tired ,but no choice ,
I just wan to earn money n nothing else..
_______________________________________________
Wao coming wed ,
I will be at Langkawi..
muahahaha... previously is dating paradise ,
but no change to happy paradise...
is time to let me be the sunshine boy there...
I will go swim even i dono swim..
wan me die den die la..muahahahaha..
Go there L ying..muahahaha..
I will divert all my things and play till gao gao..
Bring all my money spend over there..
Don ever being so stingy already...
I love YOU my lovely paradise langkawi beach..
Let rock it up babe~~~~
See u soon and hope is a nice,enjoy and funky trip..
GoGoGo..
I cant wait to go for my trip...muahahaha...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com