Monday, May 10, 2010

putting her down day 4

Today already the forth day..
N is mothers day...
I am going to treat my mom and family eat..
OMG~~~
They eat up me Rm180 ..
but is okay la...
Just once awhile only... so let it be ba..
Everyone is so happy and talk a lot..
So long we din communicate already..
today is my 'family day'...
muahahahahaha..
My mom suddenly ask me a very tough question..
She ask me , 
Am I serious with that girl???
I was like , OMG~~~
Mom , how come u will ask this kind of question..
Den ask me show her...
but I think my mom start to like her..
previously my mom don even ask and keep disagree 
me to dating..
cant imagine she will say such thing to me today..
I was very happy my mom have accept her..
But..
1 thing very important I din say to them..
We are separated since the last time she visit my house..
I don wan to tell them becoz I don wan them to worried me..
My mom love me a lot
and care me a lot..
I don wan her becoz of my matter ,
it effect her and need her to take care me..
I just have to keep in my heart ...
I just keep quite only..hehe
Just now at outside..
chat wit my neighbor which is my college mate as well..
We talk about rent house ,
go out know fren and about our love story..
Although I don have ,
but I can share some of my previous one..
He even told me a lot of his gf stuff..
I am bit jealous jor...hehe
Her gf is good to her..
pretty as well and nice..
he is a lucky boy man...hehe
Even wit that , 
Previously my love one even good to me,
pretty and beauty to me..
I even feel statify of having her..
but many thing is not up to my choice..
just stand behind and see everything lo...
Heard a song today..
is nice..
sang  by 

梁文音

'哭過就好了'

Is really nice~~~
one part in the MV told me is totally touching..
it recall me deeply in toward her..
she alway don say no , not because she don wan  ,
Is because she love me.
she don angry not because she don have angriness,
is because she love me .
she don cry in front of me not because she don have tears,
is because she she love me and don wan me to worried..
Once I saw and recall it...
I remember the time she cry in front of me ,
and all that she do it to me..
My heart was deeply sour right now..
and I should sleep ...
good nitez...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com