Wednesday, June 9, 2010

haiz , why this happen..

Just now finish having BBQ at colleague house..
haiz , something unhappy happens again...
I call her and we have a small chat..
suddenly she tell me something and make me very moody..
I not angry because of she cant ,
but I just angry myself why I was so excited and focus on it..
I feel that very miserable..
is just like , i was being bring up the sky ,
and suddenly fall down on the floor...
Haiz~~~
How come it alway happen..
She told me and say I am not giving her personal time..
I was like get shock , 
how come a gf will tell her bf this kind of matter..
Being a couple should be alway together , company each other
love , care and so on right..
but lastly she tell me all this is shouldnot happen..
It make myself more emotional..
I feel that , Haiz~~~~ 
I also no comment on it anymore...
MY heart suddenly feel sour and pain..
What I aspect my gf will give me is all this..
I am lonely and boring staying outside alone..
every night cant sleep well ,
and I wish the next day in the morning the one I wish to see is 
HER~~~
But she told me all those stuff..
Everything I wish her to do and wan her to be,
is really hard and just like forcing her to do..
I now only know , she don wan all this...
My heart feel painful again~~~
Previously she had problem wit her family..
She is lonely ..
I din throw her aside and keep company her..
she fight wit her sister , I an wei her and take care her...
she hungry that time i company her go eat and stay wit her..
go find her a night and talk to her everynight and make her sleep..
But
Once she is recover wit her family~~~
I feel like I am out of it anymore...
My heart start to pain again~~~
She told me she need time to company her family...
she need to do hers things~~~~
but did she think of my feeling???
did she thing of company me??
did she thing of , when she need me ,
I throw off all my things and company her...
Haiz~~~
Tonight , totally moody~~~~
I also dono wat to say to myself to make myself feel better..
My heart feel so sour and I wish to cry...
my room just left me ,
No one hear wat I say , 
no one give me opinion ,
no one ask about me~~
Having nothing because she is not here and need others more than me..
Dono why , I start to lost my happiness , start to lost everything..
I wish she more understand..
because , I had no one to communicate...
If she keep on ..
I feel like silence myself aside ,
and keep quite forever~~~~~
she won ever understand me and known me well~~
I am tired but not sleepy~~
I have to force myself to sleep..
good nitez~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com