Sunday, December 28, 2008

hmmm so sad la... Feel like crying time!!!

Haiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many thing has happen to me jor la...
Really sad and hurt of it.... wuwuwuwu ....
how come poeple dating I dating...I dating till like tat de leh??
Is this the punishment I should get from the God plan? haiz!!
I really like my gf but why she alway make me have a feeling to leave her~~
Is really a sad thing wit all tat....
Jealous really make me feel bad...I dono why I will so jealous for it..
U are the first girl who make me jealous so much and scarifice de...
argh!! I feel like going to 'boom'!!!
her fren told her she is someone really dono how to express herself de leh..
But u cant alway use this reason de la....pls la!!
What I wan from a Gf is same like other boy wan from their Gf de...
hmmm I am tired of it la...tired la man...
I not feeling suffering but is just like everything like having a gap le..
Yea u fren say till correct I am tat kind of super sensitive wit something..
I am not controlling u but I just wish tat u can be better and change from wat u should not have..

U fren are correct tat she know u more den me but I will be understanding u more if u express everything to me and don keep it in urself..
err May be I control u too much and u don wan for it..haiz!!!
may be wan to change u is my wrong wish and is my wrong decision...
I should not change u from the begining till de end!!!
I am doing de wrong thing , doing the stupid thing , doing something tat has no result , doing something tat everyone will think me is lebih de..
how do I live without u wao wo wo wo.....
hahahahahaha I am tired la...memang tired jor la..I give up every of my thing....I give the best I try to be de best but dono why cant make her be a Gf tat wat I wan de leh??
Ai qing bu shi yi zhong jian dan de shi li de!!!! haiz...kelian de wo.....
ming tian kai shi wo ke ren wo shi dan shen le....
so!! peng you men...yau dor yi dian zau wo yam cha oh....hahaha bye

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com