Tuesday, December 23, 2008

erm...err...oh....weeee

Last wed fri is our surian prom night le!!
oh is not really a nice show becoz is quite boring and lame de..
I went there to eat and take photo wit fren..meet everyone for the last time and the bye!!
After it driving my avanza went here and there...
At night have a tea wit fren at Megah Old Town!!!
around 2 something I send everyone home and I fetch my mom home..
Phew!! let talk about my love story again...haha
Is really a sad and suck boring and lame........hahahahaha
no la..is she cant accompany me go where or wat only la....haha
Yesterday!! I went her house talk out all the prob all tat...
Is really a sad time to pass la , how wo how wo!!
At first I ask her to make de decision on how or wan to do wat...
I ask her few question den I only do the decision..
She say everything can try to do and change boh!

why don I give her a chance le??
I think tat will be better if we try again..but this is the 3rd time so I dono wat will happen on the 4th is this day really happen!!! haha
tomorrow is christmas eve le!! actually promise liao date go out and eat de but at last cancel jor
haiz!! is really sad sad sad but wat to do!!! cannot mean cannot how to force also cannot de la....
Is her wish and her choice so nvm la...suan le ba!!
so don think so much..see how long we can go for it oh...bye!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com