Friday, December 19, 2008

Few day!! day day...

This few day many thing has happen to me liao!!
I dono how to write it here but can say is sad and happy thing all together happen..
Is like suddenly everything is happen just in a blink eye!!
haiz!! I also dono wan how and dono want to do lo...
Last wed I went to celebrate mee kee birthday at station one and wit joshina again!!! haha
alway find her stupid call her come out pui me keng gai..
Tat day start really fan of something and when mee kee fren come ( andre) they all there
They start to smoke and I alos dono why automatic have a stick!!
tat day to stress la but once i smoke in once den i stop it again!!!!!
I feel tat is not good la , so better stop from tat...can use other way to release stress de
tat is keng gai wit mee kee and jasmine..hahahaha talk about my relationship wit babe and mee kee wit her bf den when i fetch jasmine home tat time she tell me about her story..haiz!!!!
Many many different story but all like facing de same story de la..cant run far away de..
actually am I choosing de right girl to stay wit me??????
Everytime I give chance everytime I take de best and think about her feeling!!
but why don she think about my feeling?? why don think about wat I wan!!
hmmm!! she is not a easy people to express herself but at least do something la...
I really dono wat u thinking , wat u wan , u wan how??
I know u and ur ex the way of dating is different and is simple....
but nothing is this world is simple ok! I cant be as simple as wat u think...
mee kee and jasmine say the same thing tat u are like tat and can say they are calling me leaving u
but I won abadone u without a reason for me to do so , but please don make me find a reason pls!!
I now start to find reason to tell u and feel like I don un u at all!!! haiz...wait till monday ba!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com