Friday, December 5, 2008

wah so tired a!!!

Today early in the morning need to wake up to go for interview!!
argh...I am so tired a!! last night I forget I have to work den I go yam cha till around 3
deng lo!!!! tired la..
Today my supervisor quite good le...he treat me drink and give us easy job
somemore ...erm cut short la is good la...
Erm today I call more than 50 people I think but I can get survey around 7 only...
eh is not a easy job lo although is seen easy and high salaries!!
haiz so tired tired tired....
yesterday when to teach my gf tuition!! eh is so boring and tired le.
I been waiting her from 2 something to 3 something and is around 1 hour ba.
She ask me go early half hour but end up waiting at my own car!! haha
phew!! at first around 5 can go back but end at 7...haha
teach dono how many hour la...
got teach but is teach math and talk more den science lo...haha
when her dad came home den I also came home de lo...haha
argh!! so tired a....I now so tired tired tired..today must sleep at 1...
don get so late again if not I think tomorrow I can work anymore..haha nitez dear!! =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com