Friday, January 2, 2009

Oh no!!!

On the 1 of jan 12 30 am I beng on some body car...
That malay so besong say I beng till his car..I know is my wrong and I wan to pay him up de..
he keep on say wan 50 buck I don care him and I say I only got 30 buck and tat it...
IF he don wan I also dono wat can I do just report lo..
at last he receive de money and say many crap again!!! wat the...I feel like call him shut up but no choice is me the one who did wrong...haha
Oh my car is save nothing happen...so lucky...
Hmmm send my fren back and I go home sleep lo..I am tired of it...
whole night keep on think of the prob...wat the la..sien le..
hmmm let talk about my love story again!!! hahahaha
Is been very long time we together and facing many prob oh...
Last night I had a argue wit her..
We been chatting a lot of thing and I dono wat happen to me..
I scold her accidently and cut out her line...
wat the hel!! haha continue soon!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com