Saturday, December 13, 2008

hmm!!! funny and sad story keep on happen!!!

Last few day tat is wed!! I wit my gf start to argue for something...
Is about tuition , looking for her , all tat la...haiz!!
On thurs I feel like must tell her and we discuss many thing..
hmm at last we sudah break!! at first I though is break for few day....
but is just like giving each other a break and after she back from genting only talk about it wo!!
hmmm...actually is some prob only but this prob is important for me too la..
I also dono how to write it here...I don feel like mention it again!!!
when to have beer wit fren and chit chat....hahahahahaha
I been working for many day jor la...damn tired but nvm as long high salaries la...
Phew!!! I been going out for 3 day!!!
eh joshina!! thank u very much... thank for accompany for de 3 day wo...haha
thurs find u yam cha but got reason is to interview u...
friday find u yam cha but got reason is to fetch fren and bring u go eat wind...
today! I fetch fren go see JJ at sungai wang and find u stupid call u pui me again!! hahahaha
si beh diu la me.. but thank to u lo if not sien sei me la..haha but I also know u sien de la...
see me si beh good...u know why I call u ma becoz my fren all stay ur there ...hahahaha
Oh ya..sorry to her becoz I mention some sad thing about her is about something tat every child don wish to happen on them de...hmm sorry for tat...nvm la..next fri date her go eat 'kaki corner'
for the replacement for wat I did this few day and mention her sad thing!! SORRY...
oh yea..today my girl fren around 7 something call me becoz she got something to talk to me...haha
eh she seldom call me de... erm ok la..talk back thing den feel like all de feeling coming back
but I wish she can change more lo..haha hope so ba...haha where is she?? dono oh...
hahahahahaha ok la..bye!!!! I love U babe!!zzZZzzz

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com