Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Funny tues le!!!!

Yesterday when to teach tuition and work at the morning..
is suck ma..i walk all over the Kl la.. cant even find some college student le..
where are they?? are they death? or wat?
After working I was rushing to teach tuition!! I am damn exhausted and tired
I went there to teach but I feel like sleeping and faint there la..
My head getting dizzy and I going to close my eye soon..
cant open la my eye!!!
Oh ya!! My babe give me 3 present le!! first is a hand phone strip...
second is a hand make sewing and last is a monkey key chain li de...hahahahaha
all is so nice lo!! I like it...thank babe!!
hmm!! I chat wit my babe something and I know she is sad on tat time..
haiz! I also dono wan to say wat de lo...She say cant tell me when sms or call bt when I face to face wit her also still de same de!! U wan me how wo? U wat also don tell me I really dono wat u thinking de lo..
hmmm suan la...don make each other sad ba..if u feel nothing or don tel den nvm la..
I dono mind de la ..sik guan de ok de la.. haiz!!! actually wat girl thinking de??
I dono le!!! dono a dono a dono a!!!
Eh just now I went in to a shop am I saw a shirt is very nice le..
I feel like buy for my dear as her christmas present le but she is not coming
so dissapointed for it but no choice if she really cant come!! my sister keep on ask why she don come and I dono how to ans them lo!! So I just don talk and diam diam la...
my sister wan to meet and talk to her a lot but no choice!! she cant make it...
is ok la...no use forcing or angry for tat...
so christmas eve those who free de pls come find me go yam cha or go celebrate..
I am open on tat day..Can look for me anytime oh!! muahahaha
hmmm one bad news..I already resign for my job...
Tat job was really challenge enough and yesterday morning I resign it...
how come suddenly come 7 project and need to be done by 14 day!!!
we just three people la..so no choice la..we 3 together resign liao..haha
Sorry guy we need to resign together...at night company call back and ask us to stay..
they say cancel some job for us and ask us to stay and help them out wo!!
hahahaha..actually thinking to stay and work at today 2 pm de
but they alway change our time and location so we decide not to stay la..haiz!!
is really suck de la somemore so stingy company le!!
nvm la...if other head need help call me and I try my best to help if I can la...
so now at home rest first!! and go out wet for this month and next month only start work again la.. so tat a new year and a new year!! hahahahaha
wan to go out can find me oh!! hahahah bye!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com