Friday, December 26, 2008

oh oh oh!! nono....

Christmas eve tat night I sit fren car when to my gf house but she dare not to come out becoz we dono her parent we sitting at the garden chatting wit ther friend...
When she let me know I was get shock and I think is time for us to leave before her parent come out and look for us!! hahahaha
I wit my fren was like scare of it and drive quickly...One funny thing tat happen to my fren tat it when he was driving he forget to pull down his hand brake and make the car keep on shaking!! haha
so funny man!! hahahaha I was like keep on at there laugh and after tat we when to KK supermarket and bought some VODKA drink!
Yer! the beer are not tat nice as wat we think before be bought it..hahahaha
Today had a small discussion wit my gf again!! haha
Eh bored la..alway doing the same thing...Aiyo...Why alway must got thing happen between us de leh??
Pls la...change it la..I don wan play jor la..bored wit tat de la...pls!!
I really we can together happily lo..so can u be more mature and think more on positive side ok?haha hope everyone happy include me and u..haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com