Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wah a miserable day lo!!!

hahahahaha!! early morning my car stuck on the market there...
the car cannot be start..KNS punya kereta... hmmm!!!
den no choice I have to ask my supervisor come and fetch me lo..
aiyo!! mm hou yi shi lo...he alway come fetch me , treat me drink..
I also dono how to repay him!! he really si beh good la...
wat also help us to block and cover..teach us a lot lo...good good good!!!
I also how to say him good jor...haha
hmmm!! today my head tat mean him la..call me follow him go penang play a..
I also dono wan how a?? I feel tat I don go wit my gf like uncomfortable le..
feel like less or keep on worried on something lo...not tat fun at all lo..
haiz!! I know she cant make it de la..so I also not putting any hope de..
somemore she just tell me tat she may be cant make it for de 24 dis de...
haiz!! is disappointed but wat I can do??hmmm
so just let it be ba..ready wit my fren first..if she ffk me den suan la...take it as nothing la
go yam cha keng gai play wit fren la...is ok de la...
She also dono how I will feel de! may be I told her jor also like ans oh! den nothing de ba
si dan la..May be la..is normal de la...Now leh I have to do de is everything like don make full clear
just like half half!! so tat I won tat disappointed , sad or facing prob..
haiz!!! funny dating la!! is my first time to face this kind of thing..everything can be cin cai de
but if really I wan to dating wit someone..Nothing is cin cai for me de!! suan le!!!
is her character lai de la....try to be ba...
erm today the summer tat work same as us de...haha she today geng la..
make more den 10 survey la..keep on cal cal cal!! wah siao la her
like lack of money de le..hmm...summer a!! summer!! don do tat pls
u are giving us pressure lo if u so geng on calling...haha
but nvm la..I tomorrow work field de..no need call...haha
phew!! everyone jia you ba..hope I can in the shortest time makes many money la...hahahahaha
CONFIDENT is the key of sucess!! haha=)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com