Monday, December 8, 2008

wah...so tired la when come to working time...hehe

This few day keep on working a!!
although time is short but is a pressure job le...
Is really a hard task becoz I am working marketing and keep on ask people for survey!!
wah..the responsder is like very hard to look for someone willing to sit down and talk to u de..
haiz!! somemore we need to finish the target de leh...
but nvm la..I already try my best de la...hahaha is all wat I can do for him...
Now a!! dono oh..tomorrow taking a new job for marketing again..
this time le no need call is go out and do survey wit other people..hahahaha
better den sitting in the office and low salaries..this time is around 18 ringgit per survey..
wah is get 5 perday den I think more den enough de la..haha
dono izit today get rain and cold so now feeling like getting sick jor la..haha
don sick oh..I must be strong enough le..haha cannot sick de me..
nowaday wit my gf also like less chat jor la..haha
now less la..can say like normal de la..
erm!! last night dream about something bad again..haha
ok la i tell here la...I dream of I like seperate wit her I think and I went away..
got someone standing beside me and I squad down and start to like cry..
dono izit cry la..i also dono lo..
den de girl like an wei me and lik hug me together cry..haha
dono la...
haiz! this kind of dream happen twice le..argh!! happening soon..hehe
hmm sometime I also got the sense she will leave me de coz I am a troublesome bf...haha
Dono la...we now just like ok lo..keep on chat lo..
when I have break call her awhile for a chat and like tat lo..
if she can reply den more good la if cant den nvm lo..hehe
erm I working de place le..not bad lo..quite good de..hehe
got like 2 pretty girl also de..haha but one is very fierce de la..haha
si beh fierce de so don talk much wit her alway laugh between us only la..
den one leh call summer de...oh her character just like summer de..eheh
everyone like her just like summer le!!! but too bad she is older de me erm I think 2 year ba
hahahahaha...not bad la her...but I got already...
may be next time ba!!! haha haiz!! I now feeling like getting more and more sick la..kns!!!haiz

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com