Saturday, November 28, 2009

Something happen among myself

Hmmm Is already 12 something ,
I feel tired and dono Why I couldnt sleep...
My mind keep on thinking on something
after having conversation on phone wit fren...
I wan to ask a question very long ago..
Actually wat is a person actually thinking in thier mind???
Wat actually I wan??
Haiz....sad...
I feel like I was dream a lot for many impossible things
I am too much on the past and the future...
I feel like i am going to mad soon de la...
Why I am totally difference from last time..
Getting more and more emotional NOW!!!
I can control myself and I feel tat I wan to hide aside and cry..
nowaday i getting a bit of girlish already..
OMG...I going to be a gay???

mmm dono, but I feel I currently is still like on girls de wo...
I alredy InSOMIA and now still thinking a lot..
I need a girls to control me already..
but I think don have one can do so...
Haiz.. sad..Don say till girls..
IS more and more sad... girls are all same..
Hmmm I this few month getting not feeling well..
I alway sleep late and everything I sleep ,
I saw myself doing thing , and I feel like my soul is out from my body...
wat happen to me????
IS ther any sign for me??
or is there just a dream only??
I dono .... I start to feel like getting to cry loudly..

I don wan to continue now ,
I afraid I will cry when I feel something will happen on me...
byhez

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com