Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So busy and problematic day~~

HAIZ~~ Now is 3 46 am jor..
I still cant sleep...
Early morning wake up to get prepare go D2...
After tat rushing to college for the PR class..
Haiz so busy le..
I still got volleyball report , broadband report and others
I really going to burst jor..
After class I rush to office to drop down everything and chat wit ally.
Hmm I have to rush to teach a class at around 8 pm..
Oh man , is totally jam lo..
sorry... I was busy and cant leave my laptop at all..
Hmmm...
I teach my student some work and just give her HW...
Hmm when on the way home , I get some news about my bro..
wah ~~ he really done a good job..
Past few day I know a girl tat I told my fren I was good interested in her.
He was like good and keep on say help me this and tat...
But wat I can belive is today he already wit tat girl...
I was like suddenly stop at the middle of road and got shock.
One of my best fren add brother do this to me..
Act good and betray me from behind~~
I help him so much ,take him as my little bro, intro work to him , teach him all this and tat..
wah end up like tat...
I take cover him so much mana tau he is de one stand behind me and shoot me..
I angry not becoz he like the girl and be wit the girl,
I mm song becoz he make me lost the trust and let me feel he is faker jor...
I also trying to calm down and pump out the gas but I cant...
Something sharp already puck in my heart...
I cant expected tat i treat him my bro and he is like tat one..
Heart damn pain and feel like unacceptable lo...
haiz...past few time just settle my problem on girls and now come frenship..
I am going to faint off soon de la..
So many stress are coming upon me already...
this few day go the feeling of dizzy jor...Just like wan to shut down system..
Haiz..Hou mm song , mm happy , mm nice and stress up so much..
hmmm good nitez ba

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com